Thursday 3 October 2013

Friday Five

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG 

{one}
I am super excited for this weekend! I'm the one doing the traveling but it is well worth ever second of the drive to spend the weekend with one of my best camp friends!
summer camp confessions tumblr
{two}
The only thing I love more than a good love story is a love story that invovles camp. Which is probably why this story in the NY Times this week made me smile so much. 

 {three}
I seriously love Luke Bryan's new album. I've been cycling through which song is my favourite, currently it's this one.


{four}
Still no word on grant money to make my job full-time...I was really hoping there would be some news by the end of this week but no such luck! I am doing my very best to have patience and trust in God's timing.

{five} 
I've been thinking a lot about this quote recently. I don't necessarily agree with it 100% but it reminds me of someone and there's just something in my head that keeps coming back to it.
 sometimes that's all it takes....

2 comments: