Thursday 3 October 2013

Thankful Thursday




Via Pinterest 
 
Today I am Thankful for...

A new iTunes playlist ready for tomorrow's road trip

Crisp autumn air

New seasons of How I Met Your Mother, Survivor, The Middle, Grey's Anatomy, The Amazing Race & Criminal Minds

 Memories

Spicy Chicken Pizza

Buzzfeed, Thought Catalog and blogs that keep me inspired and entertained

Yoga

Wool Socks, Leggings, Hoodies & Baseball Hats

Encouraging messages from friends

Freshly painted nails

Instagram & Snapcat

God Moments

Sweet Dreams

Faith

Joy 






4 comments:

  1. Snapchat huh.... Okay so enlighten me why you like this... I have had so many friends tell me to get it but I just don't understand it maybe??? hahah thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...I didn't understand it at first either but everyone kept telling me to get it so I caved and now I like it. There's no specific reasons why I like it, I guess its a bit of a combination of Instagram & Twitter??

      Thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  2. Great list. Can't wait for season 10 of Greys but will have to wait for next year over here :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I've actually been a little disappointed with the season 10 episodes so far. I don't think anything will be able to compare to the first few seasons with the original cast.

      Delete