Tuesday 1 October 2013

Rams & Roses Roadtrip


I spent this weekend at the provincial 4H show with my aunt, uncle, cousins, mom & grandma. My cousin J. is a champion cake decorator, I didn't take any pictures of her cakes this weekend but they were seriously awesome. She is super talented! My favourite part of the weekend though is the livestock. I seriously need to find myself a farm boy to marry so I can have access to sheep, goats, cows and horses all the time! 


On the way home we stopped in at Costco and had to take a picture of the giant vats of Nutella and send it to H. with an "I miss you" text. Her proudest moment this summer was consuming an entire 5kg bucket of Nutella over 10 weeks of camp. (She did have some help) 

We got home Sunday night just in time for me to catch the Breaking Bad finale! If you haven't watched the series yet you need to stop what you're doing right now and spend the next two weeks doing nothing but watching Walter White! 


I took this last night on my way to craft night at church. The sunset over the water was absolutely stunning. The pictures I snapped on my iPhone don't do it justice but you can kind of get the idea. 




2 comments:

  1. Miss stockshows sooo very much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy them! I could sit for hours and watch cows, sheep & horses be shown.

      Delete