Thursday 17 October 2013

Thankful


I'm thankful to be a part of the Bigs & Littles Network for this round! 

My assigned Big is Samantha over at Designer in Teal  and I'm really looking forward to getting to know her and learning from her blogging experience!

Along the same lines I am incredibly thankful for the new followers I've gained in the past week! 

I'm thankful for messages from friends that literally make me laugh out loud.

I'm thankful for hot cups of chai tea on damp days.

I'm thankful I have an idea for NaNoWriMo! I was going through old notebooks searching for an idea and I came across a character name that I had totally forgotten about. I can't start writing yet but I have spent some time thinking about it which should make things easier come November 1st!

I'm thankful for getting to start my day by spending some cuddle time with my cat.

I'm thankful for homemade chocolate chip cookies. 

I'm thankful for real progress being made with funding for a year-round position!! We've been stalking our application online and at last look it's still "processing" but has been assigned a case manager which is a really good sign!

I'm thankful for the feeling of totally have your life together when your bra & underwear happen to match.

I'm thankful for donuts. Specifically chocolate dip and vanilla dip with sprinkles.



4 comments:

  1. Dont you LOVE new followers!! seriously I get so excited about them hahah Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. This is my first Bigs & Littles experience and I'm so excited about it!
      Thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete