Thursday 17 October 2013

Friday Five



{one}

This is a snippet of an e-mail I got yesterday afternoon. I'm house/pet sitting for a friend and it will potentially overlap with when I'm anticipating hearing about the grant. It's not a huge deal, but I am going to have to pack strategically and be prepared with office clothes and casual clothes. I had to laugh when I read it though because it's a perfect analogy of where I am in life right now. No idea what's next, but I know somethings next and I'm at peace with that. 

{two}

Wake Me Up - Avicii 

I am seriously obsessed with this song! I can't figure out exactly what it is I love about it so much but I am a big fan!

{three}
Ketchup Chips. Not a day goes by that I don't mourn the fact Vanilla Coke isn't available in Canada anymore. (Seriously, if you have access to this drink one for me and savour every drop.) The thing that softens the blow is my unlimited access to a wide variety of ketchup chips. And the store brands are always so much better than the big brand names. Better = coated with as much salty red stuff as possible. Bonus points for ruffled or baked varieties! 

{four}
I bought a Halloween dress for my cat this week. It's actually an extra-small dog dress but it fits Peyton just fine. I'm pretty sure putting my cat in a dress qualifies me for a new level of Crazy Cat Lady status but I'm okay with that. 

{five}
Dear Miley, put some clothes on. You are a seriously talented singer and songwriter. I get that you're a grown up now, no more Hannah Montana, that's great. But you know what grown ups do? They wear clothes!! Because in order to be respected as a grown up you have to respect yourself. And I find it hard to believe that somebody who is parading around in their underwear has a lot of self respect. End rant. 


4 comments:

  1. girl. YES. preach it with #5. mmmmhmmmmmmm!

    ;)

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks for the encouragement! I feel like I could rant for days about Miley's behaviour but I tried to restrain myself!

      Delete
  2. Hello visiting from the Five on Friday Link-up. You cat is adorable! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think she's pretty cute myself! Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete