Wednesday 9 October 2013

Midweek Confessions

 
 
Today I googled "Halloween Costumes for Cats". And when I didn't get the results I was looking for I searched it on Pinterest.
 
I enjoy listening the Jonas Brothers while driving in the car.
 
I decided I was going to make an effort to physically mail birthday cards to friends this year. There are currently 3 birthday cards sitting on my desk fully addressed and waiting to be sent. I just can't seem to remember to buy stamps and actually put them in the mail.
 
I spend far too much time refreshing social media hoping a certain someone will have posted something new since the last time I checked. (Which was approximately 3 minutes ago)
 
I've been watching Teen Mom 3.
 
I've been home from camp for just about two months now and I still haven't finished unpacking.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. "halloween costumes for cats"...girl after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm happy to hear there are others out there like me! :)

      Delete