Friday 4 July 2014

Land of Vanilla Coke & Home of Chick-Fil-A

So I skipped yesterday's post because when I sat down to write I quickly realized that I've been doing a terrible job at making myself uncomfortable and being Brave in 2014. So I'm going to work on that but the summarized version of my bravery is that I've spent a lot of nights at home in my sweat pants binge watching documentaries about society.

Moving on to today's prompt about America….

I've lived in Canada all my life and have never crossed the border into 'Merica. Up until recently this wasn't something that really bothered me. I'm happy here. There are ketchup chips here and poutine what more could a gal ask for? 

Then I found out Vanilla Coke is readily available and easily accessible down there. 


And then I started blogging and learned all about the magic of Chick-Fil-A, In-And-Out Burger, Sonic and Chipotle. And Panera and P.F. Changs...

Basically I've developed an interest in visiting the states just so I can experience a whole lot of fast food restaurants. 

I'm clicking publish on this now because I need to get back to work and not blogging. But I'm counting it as a win anyway because a post is a post. 

Happy 4th of July Americans! Drink some Vanilla Coke in my honour! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, vanilla coke. I'm torn between that and cherry, honestly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had vanilla coke in YEARS - because it was only available in Canada for such a short period of time.

    I NEED to try Chick-Fil-A. Need to.
    We have Chipotle in Vancouver, and it's amazing.
    Also, I'm with you. I need to do a trip to the US to indulge in the delicious sounding fast food restaurants. mmm.

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those restaurants. Sonic is best for their drinks. Chick-fil-a and in & out are so good for burgers. I could eat chipotle everyday. Pf Chang's was my go to near my college campus.

    ReplyDelete