Wednesday 2 July 2014

Guilty Pleasures

I always struggle to figure out what exactly constitutes a 'guilty pleasure' opposed to something I enjoy that other people don't. There are a few things though that I definitely consider guilty pleasures and also feel a little twinge of embarrassment whenever someone finds out I'm even remotely interested in them...

Blogging
This is a bit of a grey area…I'm not really embarrassed about my blog…but all the same I live happily in the blog closet as far as my friends go and whenever someone from the real worlds finds out I have a blog (even if they can't read it) my palms start to sweat and I rush to change the topic immediately. 

Reality TV
There is just something so comforting about watching other people make bad life choices. I may not have my life together, but I also don't have multiple baby daddies or a criminal record so things aren't all that bad. 

Coca-Cola
Pop is terrible for you. Dark pop is basically the devil's drink. I just don't care, it's so delicious and satisfying. I figure as long as I drink lots of water in the scheme of things a can of pop every few days isn't going to kill me. 

Timber by Pitbull



I just can't stop listening to this song. And it is SO terrible. Everything from the fact it's an overplayed pop song to the lyrics make it terrible. I listen to it on repeat whenever the mood strikes though. I once listened to it in the car for a solid half an hour. It's just so happy and upbeat it instantly improves my mood whenever it comes on. 

So that's what I've been indulging in lately, what guilty pleasures have you been enjoying? Don't forget to link up with Juliette, Faith & Allie for Blog Everyday in July! 


1 comment:

  1. Speaking of soda, I will go different places depending on what I want to drink. Like some places have better Coke than others and some do not!

    ReplyDelete