Tuesday 1 July 2014

July! July! July!


That's right after almost a month of never once bothering to even pretend to write a blog post I'm jumping in with both feet and committing to blogging everyday in July. I miss writing and interacting with other bloggers but I've struggled to find motivation to make it happen. 

Enter Blog Everyday in July…motivation acquired! 

In honour of Canada Day everyone else participating in the challenge is blogging about Canada. Which, being a proud Canadian I can totally get on board with. I don't actually have any plans to celebrate Canada Day because in Camp Land it's also Day 7. And on Day 7 the campers leave, so basically the only thing I want to do for the next few days before another 36 campers show up in sleep, eat, shower, read and spend a lot of time catching up with what's going on in the real world.

I don't have any exciting Canada Day plans to share but I did wear my favourite red & white converse for a while. Until I realized camp was over and I could be reunited with my flip-flops.


As much as I'm enamoured with all things southern and my love of Vanilla Coke runs deep I'm pretty thankful to be born up north. Even when I'm wearing my winter coat in June if I got to pick a country to live in I'd choose Canada every time. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this. Enjoy your few days of rest and I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your Converse!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete