Monday 14 July 2014

Fill in the Blank



When I open the fridge, I always hope I find Cold Pop! 
My favorite article of clothing is Shoes. 
Last week I was really pissed whendealing with overly dramatic people. 
One thing nobody understands about me is I'm indecisive but when I make up my mind about something I don't change it. 
One thing I don't understand is math. 
The world would be a better place ifpeople focused on commonalities instead of differences. 
If I had a million dollars I'dbuy a piece of land and start the process of building my own camp/retreat centre. 
If I could change one thing about myself, it would be Physically I'd make myself taller. Personality wise I'd be braver/more confident. 
Something that can always make me happy isWatching clips on YouTube of ridiculous game show moments. Also, chicken nuggets. 
Something I'll never blog about is Specific details about my life
If I could go anywhere I would goto Stonehenge because it's just so darn cool! The history surrounding it fascinates me!
If I were an animal I would be a….SQUIRREL! Reasons being; I'm small, nervous, I like to snack and people watch. I like to hoard things and if given the choice I would live at camp year round!
A job I've always wanted is.. published author! 
My idea of a perfect day is Starts with coffee, includes lots of conversation, balanced with some alone time to read and reflect. Involves worship, time by the water, opportunities to play with my camera and a lot of laughter. It ends with a campfire under a starry summer sky. Bonus points for falling asleep while cuddling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment