Tuesday 15 July 2014

The Greatest Condiment On Earth

Dear PC Spicy Chipotle Dipping Sauce,

Thank you for making everything better delicious. You do your best work in cooperation with chicken nuggets but you are willing to work with anything and I appreciate that kind of dedication. It fills me with great joy to know that I can own you for the low cost of $2.99 at any SuperStore. There was a time when we had to be apart because the local Super Store didn't have you in stock and that made me sad. I am so happy to have you back in my life. And I never miss an opportunity to sing your praises to others in hopes that they too will experience your awesomeness. And also buy their own bottle to keep the demand up. My heart will be broken if the day ever comes when you are discontinued. No other condiment could ever replace your perfect balance of spicy, smokey, sweet flavours. Thanks for making my life better and camp meals more tolerable. 

Love, 
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment