Sunday 20 July 2014

Pick One.

Answering "This or That" questions from the Blog Everyday in July Challenge. I'm usually really bad at this game because I'm indecisive and I over analyze things until I'm blue in the face. 


1. Be blind or be deaf
I struggle with this question. My gut reaction is that I'd rather be deaf because there are so many other ways to communicate with people and I already have horrible vision. Then I remember I wouldn't be able to hear music and I doubt myself. I'm sticking with deaf though.

2. Be taller than you are or shorter than you are
Taller! I'm barely 5 feet. I would love to be 5'5 or even 5'6. 

3. Be a teenager or a senior citizen for the rest of your life
Senior Citizen! Living the retired life, hanging out with my grandkids, taking up line dancing and meeting the ladies in the church group for coffee once a week. 

4. Have no hands or no legs
No legs.

5. Lose your front teeth or both eyebrows
Front teeth? 

6. Eat a worm or a cockroach
Since the question didn't specify I'm going to assume you mean gummy worm and choose that. 

7. Spend a day in the Sahara or North Pole
Sahara. I was not made to live in the cold.

8. Have a personal chef or a personal driver
I really enjoy cooking but driving gives me a lot of anxiety. On the flip side sometimes I really enjoy driving just by myself so I wouldn't want to give that up. If I could have a part time personal driver that would be grand.

9. Always have to whisper or always have to shout
Whisper! I have a pretty quiet voice and I don't like loud noises/people so having to yell everything all the time would be torture.

10. Can't taste or can't smell
Can't smell.  There are a lot of scents I would miss but I can't imagine not being able to taste.

11. Wipe with sandpaper or saran wrap
Saran Wrap? I don't have a reason for this one it was just my gut reaction.

12. Have Twitter shut down for a day or your blog disappear for a day
Twitter shut down. I read Twitter pretty consistently during the day to keep in touch with the real world but I would be a lot more panicked if my blog disappeared. I'm pretty confident Twitter has enough employees to get it back up and running where as if I lost my blog I would be lost.

13. Text of your blog is screwed up or all the pictures you post on your blog are blurry
Pictures are blurry.

14. Never be able to post another GIF or never be able to receive comments on your posts
Never post another GIF. I don't post all that many to begin with and I love, love, love receiving comments and interacting with other bloggers.

15. Have a permanent wedgie or have the tag on your shirt constantly scratch your neck
Tag constantly scratching my neck.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment