Wednesday 16 July 2014

Favourite Blogs

This time of year especially my Bloglovin' feed gets way out of control. I don't have the time to sit at my computer and catch up on every blog post that gets published every day. I wish I did, but by the time the day is over it's easily 11 p.m. (often later) and all I want to do is climb into bed and fall asleep. There are a few blogs I make a little extra effort to read each day. Even then sometimes by the time I get around to it there are four or five posts piled up.

The two blogs that I really pay close attention to are:


I'm not really sure what isn't to love about Kelly and her adorable daughters. This is one of the first blog I really followed. I remember reading her blog when her first daughter was born and had some serious medical complications. It was my first glimpse into how amazing and powerful the blogging community can be when someone is experiencing crisis. Kelly is so passionate about her beliefs and sharing her experiences while encouraging others. I would love to just hang out with her for a few hours over a Diet Coke and listen to her wisdom. Plus, I'm pretty sure we'd do a lot of laughing. 


First of all I love Shawni, she seems like the sweetest and most intentional person on the planet. I hope that someday I can be even half the mom she is to my own kids. I love her honesty; it's not always sunshine and roses but the focus is on the good and you work together to get through the tough stuff. Bonus points for her amazing photography skills (and tutorials!). I love reading about her faith and learning more about Mormon beliefs.


1 comment:

  1. i love finding new blogs and I think it's awesome that bloggers can support bloggers through posts like this!

    ReplyDelete