Wednesday 2 April 2014

Confess (And Be Healed?)


Airing all my dirty laundry last week for Humpday Confessions was just so much fun that I'm going to do it again this week!

Speaking of dirty laundry…my underwear dictates when I do laundry. Down to the last pair of clean undies? = Laundry Day!

Last week I went (at least) 48 Hours only drinking coffee & coke.

I have eaten cookies for supper at least once in the last six months.

I was going to do yoga tonight but then my roomies asked if I wanted to go out for frozen yogurt…so I'm going to do that instead.

I haven't finished emotionally processing the How I Met Your Mother finale. 

I lack the will-power to ignore/delay responding when certain people message me, even if it's after 11 p.m. and I'm almost asleep.

I'm going for frozen yogurt in less than an hour but I'm still trying to justify eating a handful of chocolate covered almonds between now and then.

I finally met a coffee k-cup that I don't like. Unfortunately I paid $7 for the box of 12 and my budget conscious self won't let me buy new ones. It's going to be a long 2(ish) weeks of terrible coffee.

As per usual when I got home from work today I immediately changed into jogging pants & a hoodie. I'm now trying to figure out how I can make myself presentable enough to go out in public (i.e. frozen yogurt) with the least amount of effort.

3 comments:

  1. i say trudge to yogurt in your hoodie and sweats!! that's what i would do (and have done) before. hell, i even walked to the mailbox in my ROBE!!

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I feel you on the cookies for dinner! Whoops. Ugh, that struggle between "I just got home and got comfortable" and "Now I have to go back out and try to look presentable" is SO real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Donna! Coming home and changing into comfy clothes is thee best thing ever! And I feel soo bad for everyone who has followed that show for like ever. I saw the finale bc of my bf and it was bad, lol! ;) xx

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/2014/04/10-things-that-really-grind-my-gears.html#.Uz2zvvldXrI

    ReplyDelete