Wednesday 2 September 2015

Blogtember 2015: An Ideal Day

It's Day 2 of Blogtember and today Bailey Jean is asking us to share our Ideal Days.


My ideal day begins around 8:30 a.m., I'd wake up on my own and start the day at N.'s cottage. We'd leisurely make breakfast (bacon & hash browns) while we sipped our first cup of coffee. Once breakfast was ready we'd finish our second cup of coffee as we ate and watched the morning news. Then we'd get ready for the day and head into town. We'd make a trip to the grocery store, Wal-Mart and visit the local thrift stores before stopping in at Subway for lunch. I'd get my usual chicken teriyaki on parmesan oregano bread with shredded cheese, lettuce, onion, cucumber, a little bit of sweet onion sauce and southwest sauce. From there we'd drive back to the cottage and sing along to Taylor Swift for the duration of the drive. 


N. and I would meet up with H. & R. and spend the afternoon playing washer toss and enjoying each others' company and conversation. We'd need an afternoon snack, sprinkle donuts and ice coffee would be my top choice. After our snack we'd spend some more time outdoors, I'd have my camera and snap some photos as we chatted and read our individual books. For supper we'd come together to make homemade pizza. By the time it was ready the boyfriends would arrive and we'd all eat together. 


After supper J. and I would go for an evening stroll and spot some wildlife along the way. We'd spend more than a few minutes watching the ducks and I'd alternate between snapping photos and just enjoying the moment. After our evening stroll I'd get some introvert time and spend a few minutes jotting down moments from the day in my journal. I'd be done in time to watch and photograph the sunset. Once the sun went down everyone would reconvene around a campfire. We'd spend the rest of the night chatting, laughing and making s'mores under the stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment