Thursday 24 September 2015

Blogtember 2015: Favourite Bloggers

Today's Blogtember prompt is to share our favourite blogs/bloggers. When I saw this prompt I kind of groaned because I know I've written about this before, but I'm determined to complete 20 of the 30 days.  I've already skipped some prompts earlier in the month so I knew I had to participate in this one. Which isn't the end of the world. I have been making some cuts on daily must read blogs over the past few months. Mostly, I've stopped reading blogs that only post giveaways and blogging advice. I'm all for the occasional giveaway or advertisement and once and a while I do enjoying reading posts about blogging but that's not what I want to read on a daily basis. 

I started blogging because I was far away from friends and beginning the dreaded twenty-something transition years. Blogging was a way for me to connect with other people in similar life stages or that were a few years ahead of me in life. A community to engage with and learn from, grow with and a place for me to be creative. All that being said, the blogs I've chosen as my favourite are bloggers that I admire in one way or another. They are all hardworking and motivated. Most are Moms, all are Christians. They blog about their lives in the now and I never come to the end of a post they publish feeling disappointed, most times I feel inspired and uplifted. Never pressured to post more often or judgement because my photos aren't 'Pinterest' worthy. And when these women do share blogging advice, I read and learn and feel inspired and encouraged. And when they post giveaways, I casually skim the post and move on with my life, because I live in Canada and people never ship to Canada. (It's fine though, nobody ships to Canada without payment in Golden Eggs and first born children. I don't hold it against anyone.)

Without further ado these are the six bloggers I would consider favourites. 







I'm looking forward to reading today's posts in the link ups and not just reading the links to favourite blogs but also reading the reasons why!

No comments:

Post a Comment