Tuesday 8 November 2016

Show & Tell Tuesday: Lottery Edition

First off, it's important to know that since reading this prompt "If I had $1,000,000" by The Barenaked Ladies has been stuck in my head. If you have no idea what I'm talking about I'll assume that you did not grow up in Canada. Since $1,000,000 doesn't go as far as one might think (and I'd like more than a nice chesterfield or ottoman) I'm going to follow Andrea's  lead and assume the winnings are essentially limitless. 

First off, I wouldn't tell anyone until I met with a financial advisor and made a long term, sustainable plan. There's no chance I would be one of those people shouting it from the rooftops the second I found out! 

Once all that was taken care of I'd get down to business (quite literally). I'd buy a piece of property and then build my dream camp. That would take up a considerable amount of time and money but it would be a labour of love so I really wouldn't mind.


The other thing I would do is go on an epic Girls' Trip to Disney World! 


Simple enough right? Now I just need to start buying lottery tickets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment