Thursday 3 November 2016

November Currently



Reading... I am still working on finishing Prophet's Prey. It's been 
Playing... I've rekindled my interest in Sims FreePlay 
Watching... This Is Us, The Office, Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Criminal Minds, Moving The MacGillvarys, Leave It To Bryan. 
Trying... To finally complete NaNoWriMo! 
Cooking... I've been very into making   
Eating... I've been snacking on a giant bag of Munchie mix that I got last week at Costco but my actual meals have been all over the map lately. 
Drinking... Coffee, Ice Water with Lime, Pop and tea. 
Pinning... Planner inspiration and most recently how to teach kids their phone numbers because apparently that's something they don't do in school anymore but we're doing it at Sparks! 
Going... I don't have any trips planned right now. 
Loving... Sparks, grocery shopping, writing. 
Hating... Decision making. 
Discovering... Somehow I always manage to surround myself with disorganized people and  I don't understand how it keeps happening but it's annoying. 
Thinking... I need to stop worrying about a game plan and accept that I can't control everything. 
Feeling... A little defeated, a little lost, a little frustrated and overwhelmed. 
Hoping (for)... Clarity? A way to avoid moving to the city? 
Listening (to)... Soul on Fire by Third Day has been my jam lately. 
Celebrating... I haven't totally sorted out the mess from the office job yet but I'm 75% there, it's a small victory but after seven months it's worth celebrating! 
Smelling... I was burning a 'Flannel' candle but then I decided I wasn't ready for fall so I went back to something more summery. 
Ordering... I ordered some stickers for my planner on Etsy and I've got my eye on a few more but I'm holding off because I really don't need any more stickers. 
Thankful for... Girls weekends, notebooks, blankets. 
Considering... Christmas gifts, usually I'm more on the ball with this but the only thing I've bought so far is an ornament for my brother. 
Starting...  NaNoWriMo! It's only day 3 but I've written everyday so far and that's what I'm focusing on opposed to word count numbers. 
Finishing... Hopefully being caught up with Project Life by the end of the month. 

linking up with Gretch and Kristen.

No comments:

Post a Comment