Thursday 6 October 2016

Thursday Things in Three

Steph over at Life According to Steph came up with a fun three things themed questionnaire. Which combines two of my favourite things; list making and blog prompts and since I'm struggling on the things to blog about front these days I'm taking all the help I can get. 



Three things I'd never give up:

Meat, Dairy, Gluten. 

Three favorite vegetables
Broccoli (preferably cooked), cucumber (raw or pickle form) and potatoes. 

Three shows I watched faithfully from beginning to end

30 Rock, How I Met Your Mother, Parks & Recreation. 

Three places I want to visit inside the US

US: Disney World...other than that my desire to spend a whole lot of time in the US is pretty non-existent.
Canada: As for Canada I'd like to visit Nunavut or the Yukon, make a trip to Newfoundland and visit the Corner Gas set in Saskatchewan.  

Three places I want to visit outside the US

Iceland, Australia, Thailand/Cambodia.

Three things I always have with me

Phone, bandaid, cash. 

Three things that are always in my car

Napkins, extra ketchup and sweet & sour packages and lip balm. 

Three most recent phone calls were to/from

I've been spending lots of time on the phone trying to get paperwork for the office job settled...it's just as frustrating as it sounds. All three most recent calls are related to that mess. 

Three books I read and loved in college

Last Child in the Woods is the only one that sticks out. Honestly, I didn't read a whole lot of books in university, I only took first year English courses and then I read a lot of the Bible for my minor in all my recreation classes we read research and played outside. 

Three most often used makeup products

BB Cream,  mascara and eyeliner.

Three things that make me laugh

Raccoon videos, political satire, 

Three things that make me cry
Adorable engagement videos, Jim & Pam moments, thinking about anything related to the future for more than 30 seconds. 

And because it's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada (and that last question was kind of a downer) I'm adding three things I'm thankful for to this little questionnaire. 

Three things I'm Thankful for
Grandparents, aunts, uncles & cousins that live no more than 30 minutes away. 
The very best friends.
Knowing what I'm passionate about in life. 


Linking up with Stuff & Things
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment