- Re-Run of 19 Kids & Counting with Joseph is reunited with the family after finishing ALERT Training.
- Ikea commercial featuring Buddy Holly's "Everyday".
- I got BBQ sauce on my sock.
- A story in the newspaper about a little boy who is in remission from cancer and helping to raise money.
- Jason Maraz singing on Live with Kelly & Michael Tuesday morning.
- A girl I went to high school with announced her engagement on Facebook.
- This newspaper article from B.C.
- H. & R. are just SO. FAR. AWAY.
- I tried to send photos into Wal-Mart to get prints made and when I went to pick them up there was an error with the files and so only 40 (out of 100) photos printed.
- I decided to bake some brownies last night, and then used the wrong pan because I wasn't paying attention. Turns out if you bake brownies in a 6x6 pan instead of an 8x8 pan they will not turn out. They'll get all cake like not at all what you wanted.
- I've been getting a lot of comments from 'no-reply' bloggers over the past few days and I feel bad because I make an effort to respond and I worry all these 'no-repliers' will think I'm a terrible person.
I don't like focusing on the negatives (or craziness as the case may be) so I'll also make note of a few things that have made me smile this week.
- We got a Wal-Mart SuperCentre in my little corner of the world and it turns out you can buy pre-made guacamole there and it's delicious. And so cheap (compared to buying avocados) and surprisingly it isn't full of sketchy ingredients. I ate guacamole & chips twice this week for lunch.
- I've been up past my bedtime almost every night this week because time zones are terrible and when it's 11:00 p.m. on the east coast it's supper time for R. I'm so thankful for technology but my sleep is suffering.
- During the same ill-fated Wal-Mart trip with the photos I bought a very happy red mug that I've been drinking my coffee & tea out of to start my mornings.
- I've been participating in the Blog-tember Challenge with Bailey Jean and I have stumbled across so many great blogs!
What's made you laugh, cry, fill with rage this week? Share your stories and go link up with Kathy!