- I'm an extraordinarily sentimental person and have a really hard time letting go of clothes/mementos/random souvenirs etc.
- I love candles, but I'm so cheap that I hate spending money on something I'm literally just going to burn.
- I'm a planner by nature and not knowing how the next year of my life is going to play out is scary.
- I have major anxiety about turning 25 in January.
- I love my job as an assistant camp director, but my real dream job is to be a stay at home mom (but still involved in camp).
5 Favourite Things About Blogging
- Having an outlet to write and share photos.
- Interacting with other bloggers.
- Finding inspiration reading other people's blogs
- Learning new things
- Participating in swaps!
5 Things I'm Doing Before The Year is Over
- Redecorating my bedroom
- Organizing all of my scrapbooking supplies
- Downsizing my wardrobe
- Learn a new recipe
- Finishing some scrapbooking projects that have been 'in progress' for years.
5 Favourite Fall Fashions
5 Favourite Beauty Products
I don't have a whole lot of brand loyalty when it comes to make up so in general terms by must have products are…
- Eye Liner
- BB Cream
- Lip Chap
5 Favourite Books
- Stargirl - Jerry Spinilli
- The Princess Bride - William Gold
- Campingly Yours - Thomas C. Adler
- The Perks of Being A Wallflower - Stephen Chobsky
- Little House on the Prairie Series - Laura Ingalls Wilder
Linking up with Ashley & Neely for Sunday Social and Bailey Jean for Blog-Tember!