Sunday 7 September 2014

Sunday Social & Blog-Tember Five

5 Things About Me

  • I'm an extraordinarily sentimental person and have a really hard time letting go of clothes/mementos/random souvenirs etc. 
  • I love candles, but I'm so cheap that I hate spending money on something I'm literally just going to burn.
  • I'm a planner by nature and not knowing how the next year of my life is going to play out is scary.
  • I have major anxiety about turning 25 in January. 
  • I love my job as an assistant camp director, but my real dream job is to be a stay at home mom (but still involved in camp).


5 Favourite Things About Blogging

  • Having an outlet to write and share photos.
  • Interacting with other bloggers.
  • Finding inspiration reading other people's blogs
  • Learning new things
  • Participating in swaps! 


5 Things I'm Doing Before The Year is Over

  • Redecorating my bedroom
  • Organizing all of my scrapbooking supplies
  • Downsizing my wardrobe
  • Learn a new recipe
  • Finishing some scrapbooking projects that have been 'in progress' for years. 


5 Favourite Fall Fashions

  • Leggings
  • Boots
  • Scarfs
  • Hoodies
  • Flannel 

5 Favourite Beauty Products
I don't have a whole lot of brand loyalty when it comes to make up so in general terms by must have products are…

  • Mascara
  • Eye Liner
  • Concealer
  • BB Cream
  • Lip Chap

5 Favourite Books

  • Stargirl - Jerry Spinilli 
  • The Princess Bride - William Gold
  • Campingly Yours - Thomas C. Adler
  • The Perks of Being A Wallflower - Stephen Chobsky 
  • Little House on the Prairie Series - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Linking up with Ashley & Neely for Sunday Social and Bailey Jean for Blog-Tember!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, to turn 25 again! Enjoy it! Happy Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love candles too. I stopped by bath & Body Works today and stocked up, they've got them 50% off. Yeay!! I hope your having a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping over from blogtember, I work at a camp full-time as well so I guess I need to check out Campingly Yours. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog through Bailey Jean's "Blog-tember Challenge!" I love the Little House series, too! And, girl, 25 is gonna be just fine. I'm about to hit 28 & recently got braces. You're going to make it! =) Glad to find your blog!
    Blessings,
    -Bess-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leggings, boots and hoodies are my favorite fall essentials!

    xo
    Christina
    http://www.christinawhoblog.com

    ReplyDelete