Linking Up with Kelly's Korner today to post about my favourite apps!
The most efficient way is to make a list of my Top 5!
1. Twitter by far the app I use the most! I follow a lot of news sites and it's so convenient and quick to scroll through my feed and stay updated with the world.
2. YouVersion I really like this Bible App! I love that it gives you a verse of the day to read and has so many studies about different topics. Again, with being convenient, not always practical to carry around a Bible but I always have my phone on me and sometimes you just need to take 10-15 to read a verse and get a fresh perspective.
3. Sleep Cycle Such a cool app! It tracks your REM sleep cycles during the night and the alarm is set for a 30 minute time frame so instead of potentially waking you up from a deep sleep it goes off during a light sleep. Which apparently is a lot healthier for you and makes you less tired during the day. It could just be the placebo affect but I do think it helps!
4. Instagram It took me awhile to get on board with Instagram but now that I have I totally love it!
5. SkyBurger My favourite game! It's pretty simple but it's a good distraction when I just need something to pass the time for a few minutes!