Linking up with Erica to publicly declare my monthly goals!
I'm combining my September goals with my Fall Bucket List. I'm really not sure what the next few months have in store for me which means some of my goals may not be fully attainable but between September & December I'm sure I will be able to accomplish them! Goals with a * are ones that are for sure September goals. The others are less time sensitive.
1. Cut & Donate my hair. I've always wanted to donate my hair to an organization that makes wigs for cancer patients. My hair is pretty long right now and I'm ready for a change so I need to do a bit of research to make sure I have enough to donate and then make it happen!
2. BLOG! There are some fun blog challenges and link ups happening in September and I really fell off the blogging wagon during camp so I'm jumping back on! *
3. Find a Guide Unit I really want to stay involved with Girl Guides even if I can't commit to taking on a unit for the full year. *
4. Read! Again, something that got neglected over the summer! But I want to read at least 12 books between now and December 1st.
5. Complete a Bible Study it's been far too long since I did a study start to finish! I don't have any in mind so recommendations are welcome!