Wednesday 26 October 2016

What's Up Wednesday: October Edition



What I'm Eating This Week: Chicken Cesar Salad, Mac & Cheese, Pulled Pork, Rice & Veggies and the rest is to be determined since I'll be visiting friends. 

What I'm Reminiscing About: I guess this time last year and the fact I'm much happier this time this year? 

What I'm Loving: Sparks, Project Life, Being Single. 

What I've Been Up To: October was a weird month and I won't be sad to see it go

What I've Been Dreading: In the last six weeks I have worked my way through Plans A-G (none of which have panned out) so I'm kind of dreading coming up with Plans G-Z and hoping that one of those works out. 

What I'm Working On: I finished my camp Project Life and am still getting caught up on my main album. I'm 98% finished January-April and 50% finished May-September, the summer months should go quicker anyway since the vast majority is in my camp album. I've also started doing puzzles again. 

What I'm Excited About: Weekending with H. & R. and catching up with M.. 

What I'm Watching/Reading: I've been re-watching The Office on Netflix. And I'm still interested in This Is Us, Criminal Minds, Grey's Anatomy. I've also been into Degrassi because they replaced Canada AM with something featuring Ben Mulroney and I refuse to start my day with him.
I did finish two books (Proof of Forever and The Secrets of Midwives) this month thanks to all of the power outages! 

What I'm Listening To: I've discovered that Alton Brown is podcasting again which makes me super happy! I've also been listening to Stuff You Missed In History Class and occasionally Stuff Mom Never Told You.

What I'm Wearing: A rain jacket and rain boots have been the most important pieces of my wardrobe this month.

What I'm Doing This Weekend: I'm off to visit H. & R. and then coming back early on Sunday for our Spark/Brownie Halloween party!

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Moth: My grandparents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary in November so that's exciting. I agreed to spend a day volunteering at a Guiding STEM event, which is kind of hilarious because I'm not at all interested in STEM (I might even go so far as to say I hate it) but I think it's cool that girls who are interested in that kind of thing get a chance to experience it. This event is primarily engineering based, so I really hope I'm in charge of snacks.
What Else Is New: I didn't make it to the interview round for the job I really wanted, which was super disappointing.

What's My Favourite Halloween Memory/Tradition? Coming home after trick-or-treating and sorting all of the candy into categories (chips, pop, juice bags, chocolate, candy, bubble gum, suckers) and then trading with my brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment