Wednesday 15 April 2015

What's Up Wednesday {2)


What I loved about the past week// I'll be honest, last week was rough. Seriously, I was not a happy camper or a pleasant person to be around. What I loved most about the past week is that I survived. 

What I'm looking forward to// Time off! First on a legitimate vacation and then a staycation of sorts after I get home and before camp starts. 

What my latest obsession is// Not wearing winter boots!! I am filled with joy that I get to put other shoes in the rotation once again. I love my Uggs, but I'm ready for them to sit in the closet until next December. (Or October...but let's not dwell on that right now...SUNSHINE!)

What I've been daydreaming about// Having lots of quality time with J.! Ever since we started dating our work schedules have been crazy and we never really get to spend more than a day together in person. We text and talk and see each other almost every day but it's always in little pieces of time and more often than not there's a purpose. It will be nice to hang out without time limits! 

What I'm watching// The Mind of A Chef on Netflix. There's only two seasons and I'm about a quarter of a way through the second season. The show is the perfect combination of cooking show, history show and biography! I hadn't heard of the show before but when I Googled it I learned that it's won a James Beard Award for Best TV Program on Location and a Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Culinary Program so I guess I'm not alone in thinking it's a great show!

What I'm listening to// I need to get on the ball and make some summer time playlists. I haven't really been listening to anything lately other than the occasional 8tracks playlist. 

What I'm craving// I go back and forth between a Frozen Hot Chocolate from Second Cup and a Caramel, Mocha or Coffee Frappuccino from Starbucks. 

It's a short & sweet post today. I've got some errands to run this afternoon before work. And I am very excited to run errands in the sunshine! We're finally getting some spring like weather around these parts and I'm eager to soak up as much vitamin D as possible. And some iced coffee because 'tis the season! 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment