Monday 13 April 2015

Shoes, Bags and Dinosaur Pasta

Saturday I headed to the mall and even though I wasn't in the market for a new carry on bag I couldn't resist taking this one home with me when I saw it at Winners. It's a step up from my very beaten up backpack and a much nicer than my default duffle bag but it's still super functional. Apparently it also jumped out at Peyton since she promptly jumped in to inspect it while I was trying to snap a photo. 


I also scored an amazing deal on a pair of TOMS they were leftovers from last season and were on clearance a few times over. When all was said and done I paid under $20. Sometimes (on the very rare occasion) having small feet works out in my advantage!

I also snagged a box of dinosaur shaped pasta that was on sale for $2 because you can't pass up a deal like that. I'm now taking suggestions for how best to prepare dinosaur shaped pasta. So far, I'm leaning towards the mac & cheese treatment.

My Saturday night was super uneventful. I came home from the mall washed, dried & folded a load of clothes. If only I put them away instead of leaving everything folded in the basket I would haven gotten top marks for laundry! I also pulled my suitcase out and started packing a few things since I'm working all this week and I like to be prepared. 

Originally Sunday was date day, but J. came down with the flu Saturday night so that was quickly cancelled. Since I had done everything I needed to do Saturday night in anticipating of spending all day Sunday with J. Sunday turned into an incredibly lazy day. I did a lot of lounging. And then had a visit with my aunt after supper to hear all about her trip down south. I was home by 8:30 and happily settled in bed by 10.

I've got a busy week with a few last minute errands to run and packing to finish. I've got some blog posts scheduled (thanks to a super lazy Sunday) for the week so this isn't the last you'll hear from me.


Sharing my weekend here & here.

No comments:

Post a Comment