I didn't have anything worth writing an entire post about today. It's been a weird week. I am definitely feeling the effects of a winter slump. In an attempt to connect all of the random thoughts in my head I'm linking up with Joey and Kristin.
- I haven't done a lot of travelling (or any compared to some people) but J. really wants to plan a trip so I'm trying to squash my over abundance of travel anxieties so that when the time comes to do less talking and more actual planning I'll be prepared. Luckily, there won't be any trips until fall at the earliest because camp life is not conductive to summer holidays.
- I am so excited to be partnered with Elizabeth from This Savy Life for the first Blogging Elite swap. I picked up a few things to send yesterday while I was browsing through Target. I can't wait to put it all together and send it off. I love sending (and receiving mail). I miss the days of pen pals!
- 98% of the time I keep my phone on silent. I'm not entirely sure how I got into that habit but I did and I don't see anything wrong with it. Sure it means I might not answer messages 30 seconds after I receive them but I do check my phone and if I'm having a conversation with someone via text I carry on that conversation. I just don't want to be that person whose phone is constantly dinging or vibrating or being a distraction.
- I'm way behind on TV shows. I made the effort to watch Book of Negroes as it was airing but it's been over a month since I've caught up on any of my favourites. When I do have time to watch TV I've just been rewatching Friends, How I Met Your Mother and What Not to Wear.
- Most mornings I watch Live with Kelly & Michael while I drink my coffee and scroll though blog posts. I am almost embarrassed to admit how often I have to Google the guests to figure out who the guests are and why I'm supposed to know who they are. Celebrities don't interest me, I can't be the only one who has no concept of celebrity culture? Does this mean I'm getting old?