Sunday 31 August 2014

Sunday Social #117

What is one thing you hate doing?

The first thing that came to mind is vacuuming, I avoid that like the plague. 

What is one thing you hate shopping for?

Jeans! I'm barely 5 feet tall and my legs are so short that jeans shopping is crazy impossible. I end up very frustrated and the best case scenario is I walk away with jeans that I still need to have hemmed before I can wear them. It's a never-ending and exceptionally frustration experience. 

What is one thing you love doing?

I really love taking pictures. It's a fairly new interest but playing with my camera makes me happy.



What is one place you love going?
Camp! 

What is your favourite thing to do that you do daily?
I really enjoy my routine of coffee & blog reading in the morning. It' doesn't happen every single day but I try to make it happen most days. In the summer when morning coffee happens over a two hour period in between organizing schedules and whatever else comes up I miss starting my day on a calm note. 

Liking with with Ashley & Neely for Sunday Social! 

4 comments:

  1. I love your picture, it's lovely! I too love my coffee & blog time in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Donna! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Love your photo... you're a natural! New follower via Bloglovin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could make time for coffee and blog reading every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mind vacuuming, but doing laundry drives me crazy.

    ReplyDelete