Sunday 23 March 2014

Sunday Social #95

Linking up with Ashley & Neely for this week's Sunday Social. 


What are the top 3 things you can't go a day without doing?

Praying
Texting
Writing

What are 3 things that scare you the most?

Never Falling in Love
Not Having Children
Forgetting

What are 3 places you want to see before you kick the bucket?

Stonehenge
Auschwitz
Cliffs or Moher

What are 3 movies you will always love?
The Princess Bride
Pocahontas
Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

What are your 3 favorite current songs?

Colder Weather - Zac Brown Band
Play it Again - Luke Bryan
I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab for Cutie

*These are my current favourites, the ones I've been listening to on repeat for the past few weeks. My "All-Time Favourites" is a totally different list of three! 

4 comments:

  1. I love everything about all of your choices! I agree with all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally with you on the Harry Potter movie! Those are the best :) Also praying everyday is one for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Princess Bride is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not having children is something that scares me and hope I am able to do one day!

    ReplyDelete