Wednesday 27 April 2016

April Currently


In some ways I feel like I blinked and April went by and in other ways I can't believe it's still April. I wasn't going to blog today, even though I have a growing list of things I want to write about I haven't been able to sit down and dedicate time to making that happen. Then I realized that I don't want to break my streak of monthly currently posts! The shoe photos are making for a top notch first page in my Project Life album and I know I will appreciate have this little snapshot into life. So without further ado, here's what's been going on this month. 

Reading... I'm about to start Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson. And officially end months of failing to read anything except Buzzfeed articles. 
Playing... I didn't do much playing this month. Now that it's nicer outside I've spent some time playing with my camera, which always makes me happy. 
Watching... Big Brother Canada, I've skipped a couple of episodes because I can't handle grown ups throwing tantrums. I've also been keeping up to date with Criminal Minds and watching Project Life process videos on YouTube.
Trying... I spent a large part of this month trying to be optimistic now I'm trying not to worry. 
Cooking... I didn't cook anything exciting this month. I had a couple Pinterest disappointments but other than that I've been making a lot of easy chicken & veggie type meals. 
Eating... I ate a lot of pitas again this month and I don't regret a single one!
Drinking... Iced Coffee season is upon us! 
Calling... Lots of phone calls trying to figure out and fix mistakes with paycheques. It's the most fun. (NOT)
Texting... Mostly H. & R. this month and J. 
Pinning... I was chosen to be a Guider for a provincial camp later in the summer so I've been pinning some theme ideas and badge work related to that. 
Tweeting... Whatever Bloglovin' sends out automatically.
Going... To visit H.! 
Loving... Sunshine, trip planning and mountains. I've developed a slight obsession with mountains this month. 
Hating... Hate feels like a strong word, but I'm pretty bummed that the cycle of contract positions will be continuing for awhile long. 
Discovering... I'm not sure that I've discovered anything life altering this month. April was a weird month. 
Thinking... Currently thinking I need to change the channel because Rachael Ray is hurting my brain. And also that I do not understand this face swapping business. 
Feeling... So excited to see H.! This time tomorrow we will be reunited and going on adventures. 
Hoping (for)... I'm not really sure. There's nothing particularly big on the horizon. 
Listening (to)... Still listening to Bringing Up BettyStuff You Missed in History Class and Camp Code podcasts. I've also been playing Soul on Fire by Third Day and Greater by Mercy Me on repeat. 
Celebrating... Spring. I am really freaking excited that spring is (more or less) here and summer is just around the corner. I'm a happier person when there isn't snow on the ground.
Smelling... Right now I'm smelling bacon, on a more regular basis I'm smelling fresh air!
Ordering... I scored a great discount for a Studio Calico documenter kit so I went ahead and ordered that and am waiting for it to arrive!
Thankful for... Besties, Skype, Group Messages, Food, Family, Sleep. 
Considering... September plans, although I'm trying not to because it's months away and worrying about it doesn't do a darn thing. 
Starting... To jump into camp planning. 
Finishing... Office Job! Today is my last day and I'm pretty excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment