Thursday 13 February 2014

Week Two

It's been almost two weeks since I became a bad blogger started work. Most days I work 9-5, get home around 5:20, cook supper, eat supper while watching Ellen from the day before, shower, get ready for bed, browse BuzzFeed, watch a show, read a few chapters of a book and am in bed by 10 and asleep by 11:30. 

Sometimes I get a few blogs read but more often than not I look at all the unread blogs on BlogLovin', read one or two and then feel guilty about neglecting my own little corner of the internet. I am hoping that as I continue to get settled, get into a routine and feel more at home here I'll be able to plan posts ahead and take time in the evenings to keep up to date with my bloggy pals!

I have a weekend jam packed with Valentine's Day festivities including supper, chocolate & wine with H. & R. tomorrow night. Saturday morning the plan is to get up and go to the Farmer's Market, then skating in the afternoon followed by an evening of hot tubbing and more wine with some other friends. Sunday will be a day of rest and prepping for the week ahead. Last Sunday I took the time to plan out and get a head start on all my meals for the week and it made such a difference! I really hope it's something I can keep up!

On that note I am off to tidy up the kitchen and my room before H. & R. arrive tomorrow night and then snuggle into bed with some tea and a good book! 

1 comment:

  1. Working 9-5 and blogging is totally hard! Don't be so tough on yourself… working 9-5 alone is EXHAUSTING!!! Give yourself time to settle into a routine and learn your new responsibilities. You're doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete