Sunday 23 February 2014

Sunday Social #90

Linking up with Ashley & Neely for Sunday Social #90!

Favorite breakfast food?
Breakfast is my least favourite meal of the day and even though I know it's terrible I rarely consume the first meal of the day. If I do partake in eating first thing in the a.m. it's usually some yogurt or a muffin. 
My favourite breakfast is a bagel with bacon & cheese or an english muffin with sausage & cheese. But there's no way I could eat that every morning so it's reserved for occasional weekends and supper time. 


Best way to spend a free day
Wake up without an alarm, read in bed for half an hour or so, get up to make a cup of coffee/tea and then return to reading. Eventually shower and put on some comfy clothes (the best free days happen in summer so we'll define comfy clothes as a bathing suit & sun dress). Spend the afternoon with friends lounging in the sun/swimming then in the evening go out for supper somewhere. End the day with a few drinks around a campfire or returning to a spot near the water for more lounging.

Can you tell I'm tired of winter??


Airline ticket to anywhere in the world….where would you go and why?
I really want to visit Stonehenge so England would be a good choice. At the same time I have friends in other provinces that I miss and would really like to see so I might just choose one of those.


You can only leave the house with one thing…what is it?
For practicality sake I'm going to say my purse which contains my keys, wallet and iPhone. If this is a "house is on fire and you can only take one thing" scenario then I would pick something more sentimental.


How do you take your coffee?

In a pretty mug! Also, black with 1 or 2 teaspoons of sugar depending on how strong the coffee is! 

9 comments:

  1. I am with ya...I am so not a breakfast food type person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My youngest daughter isn't a breakfast person either. I never understood it. :P Yay for coffee in pretty mugs! Mine is in a Tinkerbell cup this morning. :) Saying hello from the Sunday Social.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally with you about the purse...but I have a few sentimental things that would be in the running.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee is always best served in a pretty mug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bacon and cheese bagels sound yummy right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coffee in a pretty mug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a breakfast person either, I rarely eat in the morning, but on special occasions I love a mega feast, weird!
    Coffee in a pretty mug is a must!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm not a breakfast person either. b/c usually i enjoy sleeping way too late.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopped over from Sunday Social.
    I'm with you, I am not a breakfast in the morning person. I love brunch and I love breakfast foods later in the day.

    ReplyDelete