Sunday 8 December 2013

Sunday Social


I planned to spend the day happily sipping on Vanilla Coke crafting up a storm for Christmas. But we were without power from 12 noon to just a few minutes ago (7 p.m.), which put a huge damper on all my crafting. So instead of patiently waiting for clay to dry and scrubbing paint of my hands I'm going to join in on this week's Sunday Social! And I'll be back tomorrow with tales of my adventures learning how to use my new camera. (i.e. lots of cat pictures.)


1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
It's a picture from camp this summer of tie-dye t-shirts drying on the clothes line! 

2. What do you keep beside your bed?
Water Bottle (used to be a glass of water but Peyton kept knocking it over so I wised up), whichever book I'm currently reading, lip chap, spare hair elastic/bobby pins. My prayer journal and felt tip markers often hang out there too. 

3. What is your least favorite chore? 
I avoid vacuuming at all costs. 

4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
I love showering, but I hate having wet hair for so long afterwards. I also hate blow drying my hair. So if that situation could be fixed it'd be great! 

5. What do you do to vent anger?
Ideally a hot shower and a change of clothes, that always helps! If that's not an option ranting to H. & R.. 

6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
The First Day of Camp!!!! It may not be a holiday on most calendars but it is on mine! 

1 comment:

  1. I actually don't mind vacuuming but I just haaaate doing laundry. if it could just get done magically, i'd be very happy :)
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete