Monday 12 December 2016

Watching, Shopping & Partying

I don't have a lot of weekend excitement to share today but for the sake of blogging and documenting I'm sharing anyway. 

My Friday night looked like this:


Me, Peyton (that's the cat for those of you who might be new to these parts) and the second season of Grey's Anatomy. I went to bed fairly early because early Saturday morning I went to the city with my aunt, cousin and grandma to do some last minute Christmas shopping and visit another cousin. It was a whirlwind trip but I managed to hit all the main stores and finish my shopping expect for dad...but I'm still counting it as a win. 

Sunday we drove home and I made it just in time for our last Spark/Brownie meeting before Christmas break. The girls didn't have to wear their uniforms and most showed up in their Christmas dresses and sweaters and it was a whole lot of adorable. They decorated cookies, had a dance party and did Secret Santa. Which is everything any good Christmas party should be! 

We're supposed to get a snowstorm tonight and another on Thursday which should make for an interesting week, or at least a snowy one. 

Linking up with Biana.

No comments:

Post a Comment