Friday 11 March 2016

SUYL: About You

When I first started blogging one of my weekly rituals was to look through the Show Us Your Life posts on Kelly's Korner. I linked up a few times but for the post part the link up felt too big and intimidating for a tiny little blog like mine. The link up has been on hiatus for a while but earlier this week Kelly announced she would be brining it back and I decided this time I would join in on a more regular basis.

Today's topic is tell us about yourself and I had I have known I probably wouldn't have written Tuesday's post about 10 Things You Might Not  Know About Me, but oh well this will be more of a formal introduction.

My name is Donna, I'm in my mid-twenties and in a tiny town on the East Coast of Canada. I spend part of the year working at a rather unremarkable office job and part of the year working at a camp for children, youth and adults with disabilities. Someday I hope to spend the whole year working at camp but until then I'll take what I can get. I describe myself as a Girl Guide leader, Project Lifer, amateur photographer, reader/writer and overall crafty person. Spending an hour (or two) browsing the aisles of Michael's is my idea of a good time. 

I'm an introvert through and through and thrive from spending time strolling through the woods with my camera or cooking up a storm in the kitchen. Food is my love language. 

Grace & Galoshes is a mix of posts about my daily life, occasional adventures, reflections on my faith and just about anything else I feel like writing down.

You can also check out my About Me page.

2 comments:

  1. That camp sounds amazing! I hope you get to do it full time one day. I feel you about the office job, it was never my cup of tea either. I look forward to reading your blog more!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That camp sounds amazing! I hope you get to do it full time one day. I feel you about the office job, it was never my cup of tea either. I look forward to reading your blog more!:)

    ReplyDelete