Wednesday 13 May 2015

Four By Four

Life is a little hectic around these parts this week while I finishing packing and preparing to move to camp for the summer on Sunday. When I noticed this "Four" survey thing floating along blog land I jumped on the bandwagon because I not so secretly love these kinds of things and it's a 'quick' post to get up on a busy day. 

FOUR NICKNAMES:

  1. DMac - I'm not sure how this came about but my camp director has been referring to me as DMac for years. She's pretty much the only one, I've never questioned it. 
  2. Mouse - My grandma called me this a lot growing up. 
  3. Babe/Lover/Love Bug - J. rarely refers to me as Donna. Sometimes I think it's his personal mission to come up with the most ridiculous pet names. 
  4. D - I don't think anyone actually calls me 'D' but for the sake of texting or writing sometimes I'll sign 'D' or others will refer to me as D. 

FOUR THINGS IN MY BAG:

  1. Wallet - This is pretty self explanatory. Money, ID, Gift Cards the essentials. 
  2. Flashlight - Call me crazy, but I always carry a small flashlight in my bag. 
  3. Tylenol - For when headaches happen. 
  4. Kleenex - Travel pack of kleenex is definitely a standard item. 

FOUR MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:

  1. Pocahontas - There was a time when I watched this multiple times a day. And then not so long ago there was a time when I watched it once a week. It's my fave AAF. 
  2. The Princess Bride - Best Movie Ever.
  3. Sweet Home Alabama - Possibly my favourite chick flick of all time. 
  4. Mean Girls - Is there anyone out there who hasn't watched this movie more than once??

FOUR FAVORITE DRINKS:

  1. Vanilla Coke - Reserved for Special Occasions only since I have to get it from the states since they don't sell it in Canada. 
  2. Water With as Splash of Lemon - Makes drinking water a little more fun!
  3. Iced Coffee - Because, YUM.
  4. Pepsi Next - This is a new discovery. It may not be a long term favourite but it's a current favourite. 

FOUR RANDOM THINGS I'M THINKING ABOUT:

  1. I really like Kelly Ripa's dress today.
  2. I need to clean my computer screen.
  3. The number one priority for today is to finish packing. It needs to happen.
  4. I need to finish the third series of Call the Midwife before I leave Sunday morning!

FOUR TOP PLACES I'VE TRAVELED:

  1. Florida
  2. Quebec
  3. Lots of fun local places. 
  4. I really have no other noteworthy travels. 

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:

  1. Halifax, Nova Scotia
  2. Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
  3. St. John's, Newfoundland
  4. Middle of Nowhere, New Brunswick

FOUR TV SHOWS I'M CURRENTLY WATCHING:

  1. Call the Midwife - So much love!!
  2. Grey's Anatomy - Sort of,  mostly I'm over it and haven't bothered to watch last week's episode and I probably won't make it a priority. 
  3. The Pioneer Woman - Ree Drummond is my spirit animal. 
  4. The Nature of Things - I like learning stuff. 

FOUR THINGS I'M EXCITED FOR THIS YEAR Summer:

  1. Camp!
  2. Being reunited with H. & R. 
  3. Weekend adventures.
  4. Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment