Friday 13 September 2013

5




{one} First let's take care of today's Blogtember prompt. 



Okay, so it's clearly not a self-portrait...and portrait seems like a fancy word to use for this photo but it's a photo of me and it's recent. In all my camp glory, which means it has probably been 2-3 days since I showered and I'm definitely not wearing any make up.


{two} Guacamole. Avocados have been on sale this week and I'm taking full advantage, which means I've been making & eating fresh guacamole almost every day this week. And I have no plans on stopping the trend next week.

{three} There's a very real possibility everything could be in place to start my "new" job by the end of October. This is both extremely exciting and terrifying. I was preparing myself for January at the earliest, but things are coming together very quickly. The new job means a lot of changes, the biggest one being moving to the city...

{four} I watched Pitch Perfect for the first time this week and I loved it! I wasn't really expecting to...I love Anna Kendrick, but I strongly dislike Glee so I didn't have high hopes.

{five} These are the most delicious chocolate bars known to man kind.
I'm usually not much of a chocolate person, I'll choose a bag of chips over a chocolate bar any given day. However, these Dairy Milk Pretzel & Peanut Butter bars are AMAZING! One of the female counsellors at camp this summer happened to share one she had and it wasn't long before everyone was addicted to them. Luckily, they're on sale at Wal-Mart this week so I fully plan on stocking up.

6 comments:

  1. camp pictures aren't about showering and makeup. They are about memories and looks like you have some good memories!!
    I don't think I have ever had a Guacamole, I'll have to pick one up and see if I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I have many a camp picture featuring myself wearing mismatched outfits and marker moustaches drawn on my face - which is what camp is all about!

      Delete
  2. First I just want to say I am jealous of your homemade fresh guac all week! and Second, I just wanted to say thank you for linking up to the Lets Be Friends Blog Hop on Friday!

    Love and Blessings,
    Lacy

    www.chosentheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I love participating in blog hops to meet other bloggers :)

      Delete
  3. That chocolate looks amazing! And now i want some :) Along with some guacamole!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is seriously the best chocolate bar ever! It's a bit more money than your average Kit Kat, but worth every penny!

      Delete