Sunday 11 January 2015

Where I've Been

This isn't going to be a post full of breathtaking photos or wild tales of adventure explaining why I haven't blogged a single thing in close to two months.

So where exactly have I been?

Well...

I've been busy working, saving money and getting myself more financially stable.
I've been trying really hard to eat healthy & meal plan.
I've been limited my time spend on social media.
I've been thinking about my long term goals.
I've been working on staying in the moment, managing my anxiety and trusting God.
I've been photographing, writing, doodling and scrapbooking.
I've been hating on cold weather, winter driving, snow and everything related to winter.
I've been figuring out more of my passions in life and how I can make pursuing them a priority.
I've been falling in love.

I've been missing blogging.

I'm not prepared to make any sort of blog everyday for the rest of the year declarations, I do want to make blogging more of a priority. The last month I haven't even been reading blogs. And I so miss my morning ritual of coffee, blogging and interacting with so many ladies all around the world who I can share with and learn from.

I've been waiting for the right time to start back blogging except I have no idea what the right time is and there's no time like the present, so here we are. That boy I've been falling in love with is away for the next two weeks so I've got a little more free time on my hands than I've had in the past month. I plan on using that free time to catch up on the 500+ unread posts on my bloglovin' feed and trying to reconnect with the bloggers who I used to interact with on a daily basis.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm glad to hear things are going so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently catching up on a 300+ unread blovin feed!

    ReplyDelete