I'm not sure how I managed to become a weekend blogger, but somehow it has happened. I blame the fact that I'm not a huge Halloween fan and that seems to be what everyone has been focused on this week. Before I get back into (sort of) daily posts it's time to reflect on October's goals and set some new ones for November!
Sadly I did not do so well with October's goals…
- I didn't finish my Smash Book for Camp. I need to get some more prints made and set aside a weekend to immerse myself in the project.
- Publish 20 Blog Posts. I published 12.
- Mail Halloween Themed Packages to H. & R.. Nope…I didn't even get around to mailing H.'s birthday card.
Read 3 Books.Yes! I highly recommend Start Something That Matters by Blake Mycoskie. He is the founder of TOMS shoes, I've always loved the shoes and reading the story behind how he turned the simplest idea into something that helps people was the perfect mix of interesting & inspiring. Plan for NaNoWriMo.I sort of did this…but it's November 2nd and I haven't written a word so I'm not sure all the planning really helped.
- Yoga 3 times. I forgot this was even a goal, needless to say it was not accomplished.
On to November's Goals:
- Read 4 books.
- Publish 15 blog posts.
- Start Christmas Shopping.
- Send mail to H. & R.
- Hang photos on bedroom wall.
- Update my "About Me" page.
- Watch a movie I've never seen before.
October seems to have passed in the blink of an eye. I'm still really happy at my (not so) new job and excited about what the future has in store!