1. How much time do you spend on Social Media a day? …be honest
Managing Social Media is part of my job so I spend a fair bit of time on Facebook during the day. As for my personal accounts I scroll through Twitter four or five times during the day and same with Instagram. I might scroll through my FB once or twice but I mostly use it for Messenger.
2. How long were you reading blogs before you started a blog?
I've been blogging for a really long time. I started off with an Xanga (bonus points for anyone who remembers those days!), moved to LiveJournal, Blogger, gave up on blogger and played with Tumblr and then a little over a year ago came back to Blogger. That was the long winded way of saying I don't have a real answer for this question.
3. What's your favourite kind of cupcake?
I've never had an out of this world cupcake eating experience. I do enjoy a good chocolate cupcake so I guess I'll go with that.
4. Do you eat fast food? If so whats your favourite?
Not often but on occasion. My favourite really depends on my mood. If I'm eating out because I have to I usually go with Subway. If I'm eating my feelings I opt for McDonald's or Wendy's.
5. What is the most random thing someone would find in your purse?
A glowstick. It's been there for over six months and I always forget to take it out until I reach into my purse and remember that it's still there.
6. What is the weirdest TV show you watch?
I'm going to go with Teen Mom 2. The whole concept of it being a show in the first place is kind of depressing.