Thursday 20 March 2014

Summer Lovin'


Linking up with Helene & Taylor to share just a few of the many reasons I am counting down the days until summer! Even though summer weather doesn't happen around these parts until July I consider the day I move to camp (May 18) to be the first day of summer!

Without further explanation I present to you

I Can't Wait For Summer Because…

  • Dollar Drink Days at McDonald's. Hello, $1 Iced Coffee!!
  • Campfires
  • Daylight until 9:00 p.m.
  • Adventures with H. & R.
  • Flip Flops!
  • Sundresses
  • Sunshine 
  • Photography Adventures
  • Swimming
  • Warmth!
  • Stargazing
  • Chats on the dock
  • Tie-Dye!
  • Laying in the grass
  • Seeing returning campers
  • Smell of sunscreen
  • Enjoying the outdoors
  • Summer rainstorms
  • Camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment