Wednesday 11 September 2013

eBay!

I'll be honest, I don't have a credit card so I don't do a whole lot of online shopping. I'm limited to using PayPal for my purchases or getting one of those Visa Gift Cards to use. I'm also really petite so it's hard for me to buy clothes without trying them on, especially if it's from a store I've never shopped at before! That being said there is one place for online shopping that I love!


I love ebay! 

I don't have any specific sellers I buy from, I usually just type some keywords into the search and spend a few minutes (sometimes hours) browsing through what I find. Every few days I search "summer camp" just to see what fun things come up, and I've found a few awesome camp themed things that I never would have found in a store around here! I've also gotten some great deals on scrapbooking supplies and books. 

I've tried to get into Etsy and I've ordered one or two things from there but I find most things really expensive and a lot of shops don't ship to Canada.

2 comments: