Saturday 11 May 2013

10 Words

Today's Challenge is to sell yourself in 10 words (or less):
  • passionate
  • creative
  • thoughtful
  • caring
  • stubborn/determined
  • faithful
  • compassionate
  • quirky


My Saturday morning stared off in my favourite way: Coffee, Everything Bagel wtih Herb & Garlic Cream Cheese and catching up on blogs. In an hour I'm leaving to go sell Girl Guide cookies with my Brownies for a couple of hours and then go through camping gear before taking a group of Girl Guides camping next weekend. Our last Brownie meeting is Monday night so we're having a pizza & ice cream sundae party which means I also need to make a trip to the grocery store. And finishing crafting end of the year gifts for the girls, and find some cute 'Thank-You' gifts for my two co-leaders. And have I mentioned I leave for camp a week from tomorrow?  Which means a whole lot of packing needs to be done, plus finish planning sessions for Staff Training...I feel like my to-do list is multiplying by the second. It will all get done All of the important stuff will get done and if a few things don't get crossed off the list then it's not the end of the world!

4 comments:

  1. wow you sound so busy, I hope you manage to do everything you need to. Love the list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope I manage to get it all done too...although I am currently watching the Food Network and aimlessly reading twitter rather than accomplishing any of those things (except for the cookie selling and camping gear, that's done) lol

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from Blog Every Day in May.
    @JLenniDorner

    I think the difference between stubborn and demanding comes from if the person calling you that wants you to succeed at that which you are being stubborn or demanding in regards to.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the two are very closely related and really depends on the context whether it's a positive or negative trait.

      Delete