Friday 1 November 2013

Five on Friday


{one}
After reading countless tutorials on how to make a blog button with a grab box for my sidebar I decided I was ready for the challenge. I was wrong. Everything worked perfectly up until the point where I pressed save and a button and grab box did appear on my blog...except the grab box was empty. And no amount of fiddling or Googling or re-reading tutorials and double checking every character of the HTML code would solve the problem. I still don't know what went wrong, I gave up after about an hour because Grey's Anatomy was coming on and at that point I was so frustrated I just needed to step away from the computer. Sigh. Blogging is hard. 


{two}
I made these Pumpkin Spice muffins Monday using the "Two Ingredient Recipe". I can't believe how easy they were to make. A box of spice cake mix and a can of pumpkin, mix 'em together, divide into muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes. I wasn't blown away and they weren't the best muffins I'd ever had but considering how easy they were to make I was impressed! 

{three}
Peyton was a ballerina for Halloween. I bought the tutu at Target and it was the best $3 I've spent in a long time. She looked adorable and one little Ninja Turtle who came to my door was beyond impressed that my cat was wearing a costume. The tutu lasted for about 45 minutes before she wiggled her way out. 

{four}
I miss summer. The novelty of wearing boots and tights has worn off and I am ready to return to sundresses, flip flops, shorts & tanks. I am seriously dreading the next 5 months of freezing temperatures, snow, cold feet  and snow. 

{five}
I've been a big fan of the company 3E Love for almost a year now, I have a T-Shirt, hoodie and several stickers & pins. They are a fantastic company and I love supporting them. They made a list of 100 Accessible Halloween Costumes and I encourage everyone to go check it out! The costume pictures can be found HERE. I promise they will bring a huge smile to your face and brighten up your Friday afternoon! 

3 comments:

  1. Those muffins look yummy!
    stopping by from the five on Friday link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those muffins look so good. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll be following along. Always love to find new blogs to read and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on nr. four. I'm not a winter person at all and would happily trade in boots and sweaters for dresses and shorts and t-shirts year round. Love your cat in the tutu :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete