Wednesday 22 July 2015

Summer Blogging





I really miss blogging.

And blogging without a reliable internet connection is near impossible. 

One of my main goals this summer was to find balance with work and hobbies that didn't involve work. Which sounded simple enough in May and although I have read a handful of books this summer, spent time with J. and other friends I haven't been great at keeping the blog updated. I am really disappointed about it, but frankly I'm not sure that there's anyway to improve. I am very much at the mercy of the internet. I would love to take time every few days to share some photos (another goal I've improved upon since last summer is I have been taking photos!) and write some words. I think I'd even been satisfied with having an hour each morning to read blogs while I sip my coffee, but most days that doesn't work.

I'm not even sure what the point of this post is, other to say that I'm still here. I'm still "in to" blogging. I am actively trying to blog about my life and stay in the loop of my favourite blogs. The summer is over half way through so an internet connection is in my near future. 

I'm going to go ahead and press publish before the internet quits on me. We're on a session break until tomorrow and this afternoon I'm off to town with my friend N. to pick up a new planner that I fell in love with the last time I was in town and grab some lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment