Friday 10 July 2015

Oh Hey, Blog!

The last few weeks have totally gotten away from me. We've had two more full sessions of campers and as of 11:07 a.m. this morning when the last camper was picked up we are officially half way through the summer. How crazy is that? (I assure you it's crazy.)

Anyway, it's Friday, it's Day 7, J. is on his way to visit for the break AND R. and I picked H. up at the airport last night! Her flight got in at 10:25 p.m. and we headed back to H.'s for wine, Oreos and hot tubbing. We completely lost track of time and when we came inside it was 4 a.m., we quickly made our way to bed and and then got up this morning and returned to camp. H. had to be back in time to surprise her boyfriend before he left site and we ended up on a wild goose chase all around town trying to find him. H.'s arrival was a bit of a surprise for her boyfriend. He was under the impression that she was arriving tonight at 10:25 p.m. The whole thing went off without a hitch and now I am happily blogging until J. arrives. 


I have every intention of getting back to a regular blogging routine and getting fully caught up with all the unread posts on Bloglovin'. For today though I'm going to enjoy supper with J. followed by a movie and early bedtime. My 4 a.m. bedtime and 9 a.m. wake up time didn't exactly leave me feeling well rested.  I guess the point of this was to say I'm still here and I haven't forgotten or abandoned my little corner of the internet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment